Monday, September 29, 2008

How to deal with anger?

Stay away from me. I'm mad. This is my common by line when I am mad. I try to keep away from people who make me mad. I do this in order for me not to hurt people verbally. I may say some hurtful words which I might regret after wards. So, what I just do is to keep myself from these people. Actually, this is very effective. I avoid confrontation because I don't want to make enemies. Others try to count for as long as they could just to alleviate their anger.

Anger is defined as a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance. It is an emotional state that may range from minor irritation to intense rage. The physical effects of anger include increased heart rate, blood pressure, and levels of adrenaline and noradrenaline...Read more

No comments:

Ad Toll

getafreelancer

Hire GetAFreelancer providers